Looking for craniosacral therapy in Columbus, Ohio?
CranioSacral Therapy is the science and art of gentle holds to support the body as it releases areas of compression and tension in order to achieve improved and enhanced wellness.
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a light touch, hands-on technique that helps to balance the bones and tissues that surround the brain and the spinal cord. We use gentle holds to support the body as it releases areas of compression and tension that interfere with its ability to work well.
CranioSacral Therapy helps to restore the optimal length of muscles and alignment of bones. CST helps to release ares where the muscles are tight and where the joints, fluids and organs are unable to move freely. CST creates an ideal environment for the brain and spinal cord, which allows the nerves to communicate clearly and the body to self-correct and heal.
CST is not a massage of the head and is actually quite different from what is typically thought of as massage. There is no oil or cream used during CST and you remain clothed during the session. CranioSacral Therapy is not a miracle cure. While some people do respond quite quickly to treatment, each person is unique and requires a unique protocol of treatment.
When CranioSacral Therapy May Be of Help
- infants and mothers who are recovering from birth
- mothers and babies who are having difficult with breastfeeding
- infants needing support after revision for tongue tie or lip tie
- experiences of jaw pain, neck pain, back pain or headaches
- anxiety, stress, or difficulty relaxing
- preparing for or recovering from surgery
- stress related illnesses
- sports injuries
CranioSacral Therapy Readiness Checklist
If several of these scenarios resonate with you, CranioSacral Therapy would be beneficial for your health and wellness.
- You're searching for a non-invasive, holistic approach to your health
- You appreciate the importance of the mind and body connection
- You're reading to deepen and expand your understanding of how your body works
- You're open to changes that support your body's health
- You want to learn what you can do to help your body work better
- You're in pain and you have not been getting the relief you want and need
- You're looking for a partner and collaborator on your wellness journey
Wondering what you can expect during a session? Click here
Want information on my fees? Click here
Ready to schedule your appointment?
To schedule an in-person appointment for craniosacral therapy in my Columbus, OH office (located at Henderson and High), click the orange button below to be taken to my most up-to-date availability.