You're looking for a partner on your healing journey.
You want to feel more at ease in your body. Maybe that means relief from the dull ache in your back that just won't quit, headaches that you wake up with or a jaw that goes snap, crackle pop.
For some of you, the joy of breastfeeding is a painful nightmare and you're wondering if you'll be able to keep going.
You realize that you need help. Help that is holistic in nature and body focused. Help that collaborates with you.
Are we the right fit for each other?
Of course, you want to make sure that the practitioner you chose, is the right fit for you. The clients I work best with (and who receive the greatest benefit from our work together):
- are searching for a non-invasive, holistic approach to their health
- recognize and value the mind and body connection
- are ready to deepen and expand their understanding of how their body works
- are open to making changes that support their body's health
- want to learn what they can do to help their body work better
- are in pain and have not been getting the relief they want and need
- are looking for a partner and collaborator on their wellness journey
I'm a compassionate, highly skilled practitioner who's been working in this profession for over 20 years. I believe that each person's healing journey is unique to them and I do my best to be as free of an agenda as possible. I will not shame or criticize you for being on medication or feeding your baby formula. I will work with you to create solutions and find what works best for you. I will help you feel safe and at ease in your body.
The clients I work with most often, are seeking help with:
- jaw pain, neck pain, back pain or headaches
- anxiety, stress, or difficulty relaxing
- preparing for or recovering from surgery
- stress related illnesses
- breastfeeding difficulties
- pregnancy aches and pains
- achieving a VBAC or natural birth
- sports injuries
The overall goal of our work together is to help you experience relief from pain and discomfort. Along the way you'll also increase your understanding of how your body works and what you can do to nurture and support it. I believe that in order to live fully, to really thrive, we need to deliberately cultivate awareness of and appreciation for the vessel we live in.
The skills that I offer my clients focus on helping tight muscles relax, supporting the regulation of the nervous system, and improving stability and strength. You'll come away with tools that you can use on a daily basis to help yourself feel better.
Skills that I use to support my clients include:
- craniosacral therapy
- Restorative Exercise and Whole Body Alignment (in person or online via a virtual meeting room)
- Somatic Experiencing® (I'm a Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner)
- Online courses
- Yoga Tune Up Therapy Ball
- TummyTime™ for infants and parents
If you're ready to move forward on your healing journey, I invite you to schedule an appointment.
Information on my fees can be found here.
Have questions? You can reach me at 614-563-3094 or via email Lisa [at] LisaLLC.com